Welcome to the Employee Portal. This is where you will find links for the Employee Intranet and Employee Email, as well as any future links and employee information.
US Employee Intranet:
Log in using your Intranet Username and Password to access the Employee Intranet. Once logged in, you may access the Employee Intranet, including the Integrated Document Management System (IDMS), Employee Training Management, CCP Composites US Project Requests, and Loss Control Concern Training (LCC).
US Employee Email:
Log in using your Network Username and Password to access your employee email.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the MIS department at
- OSHA 29 CFR 191 0.06, Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- NFPA 30, Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code
- CCP-08-QSE-DR-11, Flammable Liquid Safety
- CCP-08-QSE-DR-12, Corrosive Liquid Safety
Rooms & Cabinets
- Not more than 60 gal of Class I and/or Class II liquids, or not more than 120 gal of Class III liquids are permitted in a flammable cabinet.
- Must be conspicuously labeled “Flammable - Keep Fire Away.”
- Never locate the Flammable Storage Cabinet by an exit door.
- Materials stored inside of the Flammable Storage Cabinet must be compatible with the cabinet’s design and construction.
- Chemicals should be arranged in the storage area according to their reactivity. Grouping chemicals according to their NFPA hazard class is acceptable and easy to do.
- When chemicals fall into more than one hazard category the chemical should be categorized according to the most severe hazard.
- Further information from MSDSs and other references concerning hazards and incompatibilities may be used to categorize the chemical differently from that of the manufacturer. In these instances, the container is then marked with the appropriate colored tape to indicate the proper storage area.
- Materials that contribute to a flammable liquid fire should not be stored with flammable liquids. For example, oxidizers and organic peroxides.