Polynt Composites USA works with suppliers of raw materials, energy and services to help our customers minimize their environmental footprint and meet the needs of the end users of their products.
Benefits of Polynt Composites USA's supply chain:
- Reduced air emissions and improved air quality
- Reduced fossil fuel use and greenhouse gas production
- Reduced waste disposal and need for virgin-sourced raw materials
- Cost savings for transportation, raw materials and waste disposal
Our cooperative efforts include:
- Participating in regional By-Product Synergy projects, as a founding member of the U.S. Business Council for Sustainable Development. By-Product Synergy is the matching of waste or by-product streams from one facility with potential users at another facility. The resulting collaboration creates new revenues, cost savings, energy conservation, reductions in the need for virgin-source materials, and reductions in waste and pollution.
- Founding member of the Greater Houston Regional By-Product Synergy Project
- Founding member of the Kansas City Regional By-Product Synergy Initiative
- Involved with the By-Product Synergy Northwest Networks
- Founding member of the Chicago Waste to Profit Network
- Creating products based on renewable or by-product raw materials, which are certified low-impact products.